The “votes” are in and here are the most popular posts for the month of September broken out into two categories – most comments and most visits.
1. How to Design a Guitar in Four Easy Steps – My tongue in cheek take on the bit of silliness known as the Gibson Reverse Flying Vee.
2. George Harlan Demos the Delta Wing Guitar – Tyrant21’s guitarist shows off the latest from Gary Kramer Guitars.
3. Shamray Guitars Reinterprets the Ovation Breadwinner – Shamray Guitars’ sapele Breadwinner 12 string guitar.
4. Frisell & Baron Perform Wildwood Flower – The latest Bill Frisell YouTube video featured here.
5. 100 Posts and Counting! – Building the Ergonomic Guitar reaches a small but significant milestone.
1. Headless Guitar Resources for Guitar Builders – Headless guitars typically use specialized hardware and this article collects several important resources.
2. The Forshage Hollowbody Electric Guitar – Chris Forshage’s modern take on guitar ergonomics continues to draw attention.
3. Making The Klein Electric Guitar Template – My general approach to creating the template used for my first project guitar.
4. How to Design a Guitar in Four Easy Steps – What I think of the Gibson reverse flying vee.
5. Guitar Build – Neck Pocket Complete – Covers the process of routing out my project guitar’s neck pocket.